Monday, March 18, 2013


I think Michaels changing life is a down and upwards spirals, because he’s trying to get over his previous event in his office. After his previous event in his off he has likely to come to realize that life is not all about making money and his fortunate successes. Instead, he has come to realize he should give money and help out at the homeless shelters. A downward affect to his life right now would be the divorce with his wife and her taking his money. Michael is trying to do greater things to better himself after his traumatic event. Honesty I think he’s going through a time in his life where things are like a rollercoaster. He does one thing good, and after theres a bad affect to the benefits he’s made. I also think Michael is experiencing what it feels like to be middle class, or maybe even experiencing what it feels like to go through ups and down in his life right now, something that he probably hasn’t went through in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment