Monday, February 25, 2013

part 1. A. they were bured at the stake because the church dident agree with there word, they were said to speak against the church.

B. latimer thought that what there were doing was right because the word he was giving was Gods word, and from a book 1900 to 100 years.

C. It would be important to remind people of this histroy because its important to know back then at one point there was not freedom of speech, and the church had all the word.

step II
A. these images might have inspired bradbury to write this book, because it shows how burning book could increase the publics attention in playing a part in burning knowlge.

step III

A. McCarthyism was a term coined to represent the practice of black balling individuals for their beliefs, either real or unreal about communism. today the prcatice can hold true for thoes indivduals with socialist beliefs.

B. I think it was wrong because shuting people up about a sitution has consequences for all people. just because you have the power to censor other people, someday the table might be turned.

C. Yes, I think it could happen again because I think it is happening with our goverment now.

D. I think that was Bradbury's way of issuing a warning to people about what could happen if they werent accounable for their own knowlegde.

Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment